With the declaration of a state of emergency and the doubling of Covid-19 cases, over the past two years the ICC has had to take extraordinary measures for the safety of our students and to keep our community safe and sound.
Initially, therefore, the transition of all courses to a type of online learning through Zoom was considered, at least until the situation returned to normal.
We know that some of you can’t wait to return to the classroom and that is why we are trying to offer again some *in-person class in Encinitas location albeit limited in number due to the rooms capacity; please be patient if the class is not as smooth as usual…we are trying our best to continue offering the service in this difficult time.
ICC *in-person classes extra Policy
Taking into account that the health and safety of our students still remain our top priority, all participants will be required to follow the rules below:
- all present, teachers and students, are strongly advised to wear masks for the entire duration of the lesson and, in general, inside the ICC premises;
- all present, teachers and students, must maintain social distancing;
- the presence at the ICC premises will be strictly allowed just for your class time to let us have the time to sanitize the rooms; students will be allowed into the premises few minutes before/after the time of the lesson, if you would like to spend more time together to chat, it will be requested to accommodate yourself outside of the premises;
- If you, any other family member, or people you have been in contact with are feeling ill or have Covid symptoms, we encourage you to stay home.
- ICC will follow all the CDC recommendations.
At any time the *in-person classes are not allowed anymore for any reason, all classes will be immediately switched in online classes;
NO refund will be available for this reason.
By registering for an *in-person class and taking note of the aforementioned regulations, students hereby acknowledge that they have completely read and fully understand the ICC Policy for the *in-person classes.
Also, if you or any other family member has traveled to any of the restricted areas of the CDC, we strongly advise you to be proactive about this disease in order to mitigate its effects and in an effort to prevent the possible spread of any disease as people carriers of the virus can transmit it without any symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html).
If you or any other family member are feeling ill or have symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html), we encourage them to stay home.
We also encourage everyone to follow the CDC guidelines to wash their hands regularly as often as possible, cover up a cough or sneeze, and stay home when feeling unwell.
Thank you for continuing to support our nonprofit organization at this particular time and thank you for your help in keeping our community safe and sound!