Want to learn Italian at your own pace in a one to one environment?
ICC’s private tutors are the perfect solution for taking your Italian to the next level.
Private classes are very flexible. The instructor will help you customizing classes according to your needs and goals.
Lessons can be held individually or for a maximum of 2 people (adults) with a similar level of Italian.
Due to this particular moment, private classes are held online via Zoom only.
Lessons may be held at any time from Monday to Saturday depending on teachers’ availability agreed with the student/s.
→ Please be aware that most of our teachers also teach *group classes at the ICC from 10:00am to 1:15pm and from 5:50pm to 9:00pm from Monday to Thursday and from 8:50am to 12:30pm on Saturday morning, therefore those time slots may be limited. For this reason we need to verify our teachers’ availabilities first according to your requests (please see: 👉 Conditions of Enrollment).
Booking and payment
Students must pay online prior to the commencement of the first lesson. Students can purchase a 5 or 10 hour lessons package, valid for three months from the date of purchase (package of 5 lessons) or valid for six months from the date of purchase (package of 10 lessons).
- Individual packages (one to one):
5 ‘ one hour lessons’ package $275
10 ‘ one hour lessons’ package $500
- Semi-private / Partnered packages (2 people):
5 ‘ one hour lessons’ package $400
10 ‘ one hour lessons’ package $650
👉 Conditions of Enrollment
- You need to be a member in order to enroll -> Click here to become a member
- Please send us your request for the private classes before purchasing those by mentioning:
- your level;
- desired start date and especially your desired day of the week/day time for the lessons according to your schedule;
- what package you would like to purchase (individual or partnered, and 5 or 10 lessons).
→ so that we can verify our teachers’ availabilities first.
- No refunds are available once payment is processed due to a commitment made by the teacher and ICC cannot accept responsibility for changes to student’s personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Scheduled lesson times may only be altered with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the commencement of the lesson otherwise the price of the lesson is forfeited.
- ICC will endeavor to keep the same teacher throughout each student’s package, however please accept that due to unfortunate circumstances the teacher may change.